All Pro Restoration is a DBA of RinCo Incorporated. Being a locally owned and operated company, All Pro Restoration caters to the local metro communities. The All Pro philosophy is that no job is too small and no customer insignificant. We welcome any job, large or small, commercial or residential. Most importantly, we promise to treat your home or business as though it was our own. We strive to make cheerleaders of all of our customers. If you would like to be a cheerleader for our company, please take a minute to write a review for us on Google, the BBB, Tom Martino’s Referral List, Home Advisor, Yelp, YP.com, Facebook and more!
WHY CHOOSE ALL PRO?
- Honesty: We promise to be honest about your needs.
- Integrity: Our company is founded on the principle of integrity.
- Knowledge: Our owner is Master Certified and each member of our team is constantly training to become better at what we do.
- Teamwork: We work together to make your situation easier.
- Perseverance: Even through the late nights, we promise to continue working hard.
- Emergency: Available 24/7.
- Serving: Local metro areas in Colorado.
- Insurance: Our team works with all insurance companies.
ALL PRO RESTORATION TRAINED STAFF
Our technicians are specially trained to look at your disaster from your shoes. We strive give you the best recommendations based on a combination of knowledge and experience. We will never sell you on a service we do not feel is necessary. Our technicians are required to take continuing education courses which are accredited by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), at least once every twenty-four months. We encourage employees to take up to one course per year. This continuing education ensures our staff is always on top of restoration standard procedures and protocols, in turn providing you with the best service. Our technicians also carry a copy of the IICRC S500 in their trucks at all times in the case they need a reference guide on a job site.
ALL PRO RESTORATION SERVICES
We welcome the opportunity to serve you and your disaster needs, which may include a sewer backup, frozen or broken pipes, leaking wax ring, faulty supply line to a fridge, toilet or sink, toilet overflow, water intrusion from a recent storm or any other situation that may have brought water into your home. Any time of day or night, our restoration professionals are here to help. Call us today! To find out more about RinCo Incorporated, read our About RinCo Incorporated page.